top of page

Saturday Winter Open - Cancelled!

Unfortunately we are having to cancel tomorrows Eyemouth Winter Open Strokeplay on Saturday 11/03/2023

The below freezing forecast overnight and into the early hours of tomorrow morning will mean that the greens & course conditions will not be fit for us to hold an Open competition!

We are making this decision early due to the distance that most people will be travelling, to protect the golf course & to be fair to all of of the competitors, as this will allow you to make other plans for tomorrow!

If you have entered our Winter Open Stableford on Sunday 12/03/23 we will be doing a course inspection tomorrow, between (08.00-09.00) on Saturday morning to ascertain whether we will be able to host this event on Sunday.

Thank You for your continued support & understanding.

Recent Posts

See All

Apologies for the delay in posting these: WINTER LEAGUE ROUND 5 RESULTS SCORES TWOS A Bolton D Oliver T Smith D Davies R Oliver 132 K Burgon M Collin M D'Agrosa R Ritchie D Burgon 133 M McLean J McL

Despite all the bad weather many of the players managed to get round with NO RAIN!! The course was again in great condition considering all the rain, only the bunkers being out of play. Results were:

A balmy day and little water on the course meant for some good scores in the first round of the winter League! Its not too late to enter with the 2nd round due to be played this Sunday, results from S

bottom of page